Thursday, June 12, 2008


Thirteen Things about Storytellin' Mama
#1 Edition

Summer Reading is upon us.  
Here are thirteen Stephanie 
Plum novels by Janet Evanovich 
So irresistible, light, and funny! 

1. One  for the Money
2. Two for the Dough
3. Three to get Deadly
4. four to Score
5. High Five
6. Hot Six
7. Seven Up
8. Hard Eight
9. To the Nines
10. Ten Big Ones
11. Eleven on Top
12. Twelve Sharp
13. Lean Mean Thirteen

* Book #14 Fearless Fourteen is coming
   out in five days, June 17, 2008.  Janet
   Evanovich Books are perfect for lounging
   by the pool, the beach, or just escaping into
   a funny and zany world.  



or Here!

9 comments:

kay said...

I've read several of those, but not all. It really is very light reading--stuff to take to the lake or beach. Happy TT.

Cindy Swanson said...

I'm a reading fanatic, but I've never tried those books--I always wondered if I would enjoy them! I just finished the latest Sue Grafton Kinsey Millhone book...it was amazing.

Stop by and visit my TT when you can!

Phoebe Jordan said...

Happy T13! Thanks for the lists I've read a couple of Janet Evanovich's stand alone books but I haven't read her Stephanie Plum novels. Hope to see you at my 5th edition about Katie MacAlister at Talk About My favorite Authors blog.

Unknown said...

I picked up Lean Mean Thirteen and haven't been able to get into it. Not sure why, maybe too much else going on in my brain. lol Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

I hear raves about her all the time, but can't seem to get into her myself.

Mia Celeste said...

I've read all of these and the little shorts like Plum Loving. I can't wait for fourteen. Happy TT!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with (a) that T13 and (b) your book collection!

Anonymous said...

I just finished the latest Sue Grafton Kinsey Millhone book...it was amazing.

If you like Kinsey, you'll like Stephanie Plum.

Anonymous said...

I love this series. Love it!