Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Break Time!

My seven year old Lil' Expert is always telling his brother in the middle of a game or playing, "Break time. Time to take a break." 


He will then do whatever he wants to do. Get a snack or go to the bathroom.  Next, he will yell at his brother, "Break times over!"

Yesterday in the pool, I heard my five year old son Storytellin' Boy saying to his three year old sister Brown-eyed Gal, "Get in the spa. It's break time!" 

After a few minutes he said, "Back in the pool. Break times over!"

It all trickles down to the little ones and there is definitely a hierarchy of who's bossing who! 

For more Silly Monkey stories go here!

[SMStories2.jpeg]

I am giving away books.  Check out my giveaway here!

3 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

We definitely have a pecking order here too. Although the twins are still working out which one is on top. LOL!!

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is too cute :)

So does he ever demand that mommy needs a "break time"? ;)

Genny said...

That is too cute! I always love the little snippets I get at your blog! Have a great day,
Genny