Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sonoita Rodeo Days

My Little Buckaroos!

A boy and his horse dog!


Ride em' Cowboy!

Lasso em' Lassie!

Way to ride!

Who's riding who?


Hold on now Pardner!

This weekend we attended the Sonoita Rodeo, a Labor Day tradition. The kids enjoyed the Jr. Rodeo and were amazed to see kindergartners through 3rd graders riding sheep, racing horses, and getting bucked of lil' steers and calves. 

My husband took these great shots of the days events. See more of his photography here.  

It was a fun weekend and nice to get out of the heat and to visit Sonoita.

One of our favorite places in Southern Arizona.  

More Silly Monkey stories here!

4 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

Those are great photos of the boys. I'm glad I'm not the only loser who likes to dress their sons alike. LOL!!!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Momisodes said...

What a fun tradition!!! I love the pics, and the action ones are amazing :)

Joyce said...

Those are superb photos. What a great time you must have had.

My favorite photo is of your son with his dog. :)

kristi said...

WOW! That looks exciting!