Saturday, November 29, 2008

Writing Prevails...

I am trying to complete a couple of short stories and I am finding it difficult to manage the kids, writing, and posting interesting and endearing things here on my beloved blog.

I have decided to take a bloggy break for a week or so... I will be back with pictures from our recent trip, and a review of The Polar Express children's book and three of our children's birthdays are in December, so I will also have lots of birthday pictures to post as well.

I wish you all a blessed December and Holiday Season!!

Laura     

7 comments:

Elle said...

good idea - glad you joined me in my bloggy break!
looking forward to future posts -mine and yours!

Joyce said...

I'm so glad, Laura, that you are writing; that's wonderful. I'll look forward to your posts when you have the time to do them. :)

tiarastantrums said...

have a nice break

angela said...

will be looking forward to your return!

Momisodes said...

Oh a bloggy break sounds just wonderful. Especially this time of year :) Wishing you a wonderful break and looking forward to your return :)

Megan Cobb said...

Go get 'em, Tiger! I hope your writing flows beautifully and your kids are quiet as little mice for you!

Karen Coutu said...

Yikes! I know how you feel. All 3 of my children's birthdays are in January. It sounds like you are going to be busy. At least you'll have lots to blog about when you return from you break. Good luck with your short stories!