Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa came early this year!

"Mom, Santa's been here. Santa came."
I look at the clock, it's 3:17 AM

We love Christmas!

We did our family Christmas exchange today because next week we are headed for California and I did not want to carry the children's presents there and home again. My older son was up at 3:00 AM and 5:30 AM ready to open presents. Just a little excited. 

We have a little tiny tree this year because we are going to be gone the rest of the month and we will have a big tree at Grandma's house. Now, we can relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit without an overcrowded car!    

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Look how excited your little sweeties are! :)

Happy trails to you as you travel.

Elle said...

cute and fun
Love the Curious Georges!

glad to see you back in the blogosphere
I am trying to slowly find my way back - not quite there yet
I'm under a pile of christmas decorations and I can't get up.